Ancon surpasses regulatory and diagnostic requirements in terms of sensitivity.
Ancon’s versatile technology offers a wide variety of opportunities for application across the security and military industries including for ultra-sensitive detection of explosives, drugs and chemical weapons.
Ancon’s proprietary technology can be integrated into existing processes to offer enhanced security and offers higher throughput and lower cost than existing options. Early detection of Chemical Weapon Analytes (CWA) enables:
- More time for protective actions
- Below critical harm exposure levels
- Wider range of CWA and Toxic Industrial Chemicals
- Forensics post attack
“..massive improvement in the sensitivity of explosives detection equipment…no other technical approach near to Ancon…unique technical and commercial opportunity”
(Source: world renowned expert in explosives trace detection)
Ancon has ongoing contracts to develop products with:
- DASA (Defence and Security Accelerator )
- IRC (Innovation and Research Council) – Cross Government consortium – MoD, DHS, Home Office, Met Police
- DSTL (Defence science and technology laboratory, Porton Down)
- JDA with global, security company ($1bn+ turnover)